Thursday, October 6, 2011

I am breaking down to pieces....Please help?

Friends i m in a very strange situation..... I am 22, male and live somewhere in Asia. I run a good business with my father and have some friends. I have a very strong heart but something STUPID happened which changed everything. One night as i was changing channels, i came across an anime named welcome to the nhk. It seemed interesting so i kept watching it everyday.......... But when it reached the last three episodes , a mountain fell on me..... let me tell you i have watched and read many sad and depressing stories but there is something in that story which is making me very sad and depressed. its very unlike me......... Misakee character especially , her situation and history has left a very sad burden on my heart....... i dont know what to do........ DAMIT WHY I M DEPRESSED BY THESE FICTIONAL, NON EXISTING, WORTHLESS PEOPLE.... It has been four days now, i am distracted at work and metal condition is awful. This had never happened before. So please i ask any friend who been through it to help me.... Thank you .......|||There is nothing wrong with you for feeling that way. You obviously seem like a empathetic person like me. I went through the same thing when michael jackson died i felt so bad for his family and children it made me depressed for awhile and i thought something was wrong with me. I promise you will get through it and you wont feel this way for forever. Maybe it relates to something that once happened in your life? or reminds you of something in your past? you will eventually stop thinking about it. It will just take patience and time. It doesnt matter if it isnt real it still has a big empact on you somehow...|||yourwelcome :)

Report Abuse