Thursday, October 6, 2011

What should I do in this situation?

OK there is a guy, we both like each other, but he told me that he has no plans of taking the relationhip any further (but his actions seems different). Anyways, he hangs out with his %26#039;ex%26#039; a lot, and they are like a big group of friends. One thing about him is, he is too smart to let any one know that there was any relationship existed between both of them. He has done the same with me too, no one knows that something happened between us. I get mad at times, thinking about the whole thing, like I could have avoided this situation i am in, I could have been sensible to stop all this.





Now his friends (not his ex)are inviting me to hang out with them and go to gym and stuff. One part of me want to hang out with them, so I can spend more time with him and may be things change between us, The other part want to run away from him as far as possible.





I am not sure what to do, I definitely dont want to be someone who he choses to hang out in private. But I dont have a lot of friends so I end up doing it when he comes around. When he avoids me after being intimate, i feel like killing him grrrrrrrrr





I donno what to do. I dont feel so good abt myself at this point either|||Get over him. Get the idea of being with him out of your head. He is just trying to be with you when it%26#039;s convenient. I think he%26#039;s playing you and his %26quot;ex.%26quot; Stop giving in to him and fooling around with him, that is only letting him get away with it. Be friends with him, but that%26#039;s it. If you enjoy hanging out with those kids, then hang out with them.. but I would definitely stop trying to pursue anything with this kid at all. He sounds like he likes to take advantage of girls who are interested i him. You should be with a guy who likes telling people you guys are hanging out and who reciprocates the feelings.|||Defenitely STOP! I%26#039;ve been in this situation before and its not worth it, if he really cared about you he wouldn%26#039;t hesitate to make your realtionship more public, you dont want to be with someone who doesnt care about you so i suggest you stop now before you get more attached to him, thrust me you dont want to get hurt and guys like that rarely change and when they do its kinda too late. I understand you have feeling for him and you like being around him but that is just hurting you more. Move on with your life, odd are you are only physically attracted to him and like the whole sneaking around thing. Good luck|||Look! Real Relationships are not to be hidden! If He doesnt want to take that relation1 any longer. you find the way to tell him that you fell so bad about it! if he keeps as same as before. just finish it! And about hanging out with fiends or his friends you must not feel any uncomfortable. ok


just hang out with them if he doesn%26#039;t like. just don%26#039;t pay attention to him