Saturday, June 4, 2011

Christians be honest would you change your mind in this situation?

If you found yourself in another universe where the rules were different. Where there is no hell and were there are many many gods. Would your vision of god change? Would you see that there are other worlds unlike your own? Would you try to witness to these people even though your god does not exist in their world? Or would you leave them alone? Would you except that there was more than your own god and your own universe? Odd question I know I am just curious.|||if we were in another universe as u describe then our views wouldnt %26quot;change%26quot; per se. they would naturally be different as a result of our surroundings that we grew up in and learned about. if we were in a universe where the God of the Bible didnt exist then we would have no view on Him at all because He simply wouldnt exist and we would have no way to know of Him.|||My Christianity is based on the assumptions inherent in this universe. In another universe - well who knows what it might be like?|||I%26#039;d give %26#039;em a Bible ... and ah, there is only ONE G0od!!!


Did you see the %26quot;Seventh Street Theater%26quot; skit where they did this? IDK why, but I love this show.|||We will find ourselves in a place where the rules are different. But there will only be on God. The same God.





Only one God has sent fire from heaven. Choose this day whom you will serve.|||lol I%26#039;m a heathen I already have more then one god/goddess so long as these people didn%26#039;t force me to abandon my gods there would be no problem I would let them worship as they please and even if they did try to take away my beliefs I would still let them worship their gods after all who am I to say they are wrong but I will fight to the death and beyond for my faith.