Saturday, June 4, 2011

Help my X is a sociopath. What do I do?

My question is how do I live the rest of my life without losing my mind or my life. If I were well I would move far away and work to earn a living. I can%26#039;t do either. This man vowed to destroy me if I left him. How do I surrive?








These men are so controlling that they Appear not so bad, They are so insane. My x felt that the world existed only for him. That people %26amp; situations exist only for him. He changes reality so well that masses of people believe him. He kicks me in to a pit constantly. OK I know all about psychology. You might say%26quot;you let him kick you into the pit%26quot; yaddie yaddie yaddie.


It isn%26#039;t easy to stand up to a sociopath. Many women have been killed by their psociopathic spouse.


I fear he will kill me. Even my family thinks that is a stretch. He betrays even his own kids and parents for his finacial well being.


What chance do I have? I am disabled. I am emotionally drainned from him. Where is there hope to get away from him? NO simple answers from those who don|||You have to get away, do not say that you %26quot;can%26#039;t%26quot;, he programmed that into you. You say you are disabled, can you drive? use a phone? obviously you can use a computer, don%26#039;t sell yourself short. You MUST move far away and start ove, if not, you will either lose your life or your mind, and yes I do know, first hand about all of the stuff you said, except that I am not physically handicapped, I was most definitely an emotional cripple though. Get the F**K out, run for your life, it is you or him, and it will NEVER end. Do not even THINK about taking his life, you probably are not capable, and you will spend the rest of your life in jail if you did accomplish it. You need to free your mind. Put at LEAST 1500 miles between you. Do not contact him.|||It seems to me both of you are crazy!|||i feel 4 you deeply! please go to eather a counceler or the police! good luck|||restraining order and a body guard|||Contact your local police dept and find out where the %26quot;battered women%26#039;s shelter%26quot; is then call them. They will arrange to come and get you and keep your where abouts a secret. Once you do that, NEVER get in contact with him again. They will guide you and help you and get you back on your own two feet.


Yes. This is a test! It%26#039;s a test of whether you really want out and are willing to do anything to make that happen.


Good luck I hope you mean it (this time).|||Go to the police get a restraining order explain the situation that you are in also try a battered shelter for women even though he has not beat you physically the emotional drain is just as bad its ABUSE.


The women shelter will definately take this serious as most of them consist of women who are counselors who have been where you are.


It is sad your family doesn%26#039;t think he would be the type to be on the 6 oclock news for murder .....


Get the help fast. Don%26#039;t wait till it gets worse. It won%26#039;t change and he won%26#039;t change if he doesn%26#039;t realize now how he is trying to control you.