Friday, September 23, 2011

Do most white girls like Asian guys, or only few?

Hi! I%26#039;m a Vietnamese American male. I was born in the US and my parents are very Americanized. Mostly all my friends are not Asian so I think a bit like them. I%26#039;m in high school right now so I have a lot ahead of me. I%26#039;m not the typical Asian nerd-I play sports and I like talking to other people. I have had crushes before and all I them have been white. Because I%26#039;m Asian, I feel can%26#039;t get anywhere with a white girl and I%26#039;ve been very depressed about it. But recently I%26#039;ve searched the web and learned that there are white girls who do like Asian guys, but it%26#039;s just the lack of communication. If this is true, I have no problem being assertive, but I%26#039;m just not sure. In fact, some white girls prefer Asian guys because they think they are more caring, honest, disciplined, etc. I%26#039;m not going to lie-I%26#039;m nowhere near obnoxious, cocky, or whatever. I%26#039;ve always and only liked white girls, and I want to marry one. Yes, I do think long term-though I%26#039;m only in high school, I think very long runnish for my age. So bottom line, do most white girls like Asian guys as they would like any guy of another race or do only Asian lover white girls like us? I am worried because it is rare for an AM/WF couple to exist, so what will that mean for me later on? Right now, in my high school career, I have a huge crush on a white girl with some Spanish in her. She is very kind, almost Christ like (I%26#039;ve never seen her do anything too wrong). We are friends right now but I%26#039;ve developed closer feelings. I%26#039;ve grown to like her so much I can%26#039;t stop thinking about her and it%26#039;s depressing that this is only high school because relationships at my age don%26#039;t last, you know? I kind of wish that I stopped liking her because I%26#039;m afraid I might do something stupid. I can tell you this crush is not a typical high school one, and I know what those are like. Anyway, I love this girl and I%26#039;m afraid that race might be a big issue. She has dated a native American guy before, but I don%26#039;t know what to think of that. I know sooner or later this situation will change. This is just an example. I looking for answers that will help me long term as an Asian male who wants to marry a white female. I don%26#039;t know if I%26#039;m good looking or not but I am not ugly. I have normal hair and I%26#039;m pretty tan. People like me because I make them laugh and I have postive attitude. I%26#039;m just afraid some girls might see me only as a friend and plus the ethnic barrier. I sometimes think there is no hope for me but who knows? I am not asking for advice on dating, but how race plays in this and how I should act. I%26#039;m not going to lie-i never had a girlfriend before because I have already enough personal issues (my parents fight A Lot!) and I didn%26#039;t want any more trouble at that time. I know I need to get a girlfriend very soon, but it%26#039;s just so hard when you have a crush and most of the girls at your school are white. I am against racism, so I apologize for any misunderstandings. I go to a private catholic school which is very expensive and my parents can BARELY afford the tuition, so I am not spoiled rich, maybe the opposite because I have lived through a huge financially sacrificed life. This school is my first choice because the only other school has an average ACT of 15, and my parents want me to have a good education. I am only a sophomore but do not please answer like I am a typical obnoxious teenager because I am not one. I think a lot about things higher than I should be concerned with and I have a mindset of someone wiser than the average kid. So please, do not choose to not answer because I am younger, because Im thinking long term for me. Anyone, please help me with your experience, opinions, etc. I appreciate answers from any white female, white male, Asian female, Asian male, or anyone experienced With interracial relationships. I admit I am desperate for knowledge and advice. I appreciate your help! Thank you so much!|||dont worry about race... if i like someone its usually for their personality although looks dont hurt :) but if u are hangin out with only white people u have a much better chance of dating a white girl|||to tell the true i am white girl and i like Asians guy a lot, but my friends told me i am stupid, i don%26#039;t know why, but i am attracted to them, by the way, my problem is, that i can麓t find any, and maybe i just think, that they don麓t like white girls :D


sorry about my English i learn it 1. year

Report Abuse


|||that is disgusting, I%26#039;m white and am only attracted to white males. Stick with your own kind!

Report Abuse


|||i dnt know bout the white girls





but i know alota black girls who like asian guys|||i didnt read you whole thing but i dont only like Asian guys we can date|||EVERYBODY LOVES THEM FINE ASIANS.|||I never seen an white women with asian guy in my whole life only on the TV.White women usually date men that are taller then them.|||I am white and I think Asians are finnnnneeee and cute|||look





just ask her for her number or something





most asian guys are really quiet


the white girls at my school just ignore them...





if it doesn%26#039;t work out with the white chick,


give girls of different races a try|||Where I%26#039;m from white females love black men.