Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How do I get rid of the Administrator user at my xp windows log-in?

I do have multiple users with Administrator priviledges and I am not currently running safe mode.





When I check the user settings (regardless of who I log-in as), the only options it gives me (after clicking %26quot;change an account%26quot;) for the Administrator user name is to either change the password or change the picture. I have already removed the password (to no avail) and changed it in hopes it would do something.





I even get this message at the bottom of the window when I am at the %26quot;change an account%26quot; screen.





%26quot;The administrator account is only visible on the Welcome screen when no other user accounts exist (except the guest account), or when you start the computer in Safe Mode.%26quot;





My computer is contradicting itself... Any help/ideas about the situation would be greatly appreciated!|||Make sure u have login as Administrator rights.


Then go to Start %26gt;%26gt; Control Panel %26gt;%26gt; User Accounts.





With This Option you can delete or Modify different user accounts