Friday, September 23, 2011

Worked at a company where the whole staff has changed how can you can verification of employment.

I worked for a corporation that provided protective services for other companies, other then when I filled out my application, I had no contact with the corporation. I was hired at one of their sites, which had a Site Supervisor and an Account Manager and staff. The protective service is still provided for that location I was at, but non of the people I worked with are still there, and it seems the phone numbers have changed.





when I put this information on my application, I%26#039;m not sure what to put down other then the supervisor at that time, and the phone number, and when the application ask %26quot;may we contact your employer%26quot; I get stumped. I feel they should have this something so I give them the Corporate Number.





so what do you do in situations like this, especially when it was a recent job. As well as companies that no longer exist because they merged with other companies, or just went under.|||Just put down the information you know and tell them it is okay to contact them. If they come back to you saying that they couldn%26#039;t get in touch with anyone, you can tell them there was a merger - share the name of the new company if you know it and a number for their corporate office if possible. They can verify, at the very least, that you did work there as those records should be available.





I wouldn%26#039;t worry about it too much.|||not sure