Friday, September 23, 2011

Would you read this my first attempt?

This is my first attempt at fiction. The book is done with over 300 pages. Ready for first edit, now I got to ask..Would you read this?



Maybe if I had paid attention in Science their explanation would have made sense. Wouldn%26#039;t change the situation, but maybe I would have understood why my life had changed. No one expects to be kidnapped, let alone by aliens. Well, he claims he%26#039;s not an alien; but don%26#039;t judge him by the way he looks. I know I did, I even fell for him...that鈥檚 creepy even now I wonder if I will ever get over him it was a mistake. I%26#039;m only 17 my life doesn%26#039;t need this type of drama, nothing is the same. They say I am important, forcing me to train to be like them... Only seven of us exist, we are stewards of the key. A terrible reason to kidnap someone if you ask me, even though it makes sense now it鈥檚 hard to explain. It took a long time for me to see the whole picture; they were not the bad guys I should have seen that earlier the signs were there.

How did the world get so lost, how did we not see what we really are? I understand now why they ask me to do this, but it鈥檚 still hard knowing how much I%26#039;ve lost.



How much are you willing to give, I mean if you had to; and there wasn%26#039;t time- would you sacrifice your life for humanity? It鈥檚 not something anyone ever imagines. Maybe if I had their alien powers it would be easier. Again don%26#039;t tell them I told you about those, they deny it. But I have seen them do things; no human should be able to do. They鈥檙e expecting me; pray Kat doesn%26#039;t kill me this time. She鈥檚 still mad about the whole deal with her Brother.

(name removed)|||YES!!! It sounds really good. It definitely sounds like something I%26#039;d buy if I saw it on a shelf, which is not something I think often after reading something on here. Good luck! Take care. :)



Edit: Well, sheesh people. I think it sounds very interesting! Yes, it needs editing, but it%26#039;s fine for what I take as more of a %26#039;rough blurb,%26#039; so to speak. Don%26#039;t let the negitive comments get you down. :)|||The plot sounds decent, but it was very hard to read. Edit it a few times and get others to edit, then try again|||borrrinnggggg|||No. I haven%26#039;t the least idea what%26#039;s supposed to be going on here. You lost my interest after about line 5.



What%26#039;s the point of this page? If it%26#039;s to demonstrate that you know what%26#039;ve happening and nobody else does, you succeeded spectacularly. If it%26#039;s to intrigue people and introduce them to your story, you didn%26#039;t.|||sounds interesting. i%26#039;d read it.well done! :0

please answer mine!

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>|||Hello, would you like to buy a comma?

You need to EDIT EDIT EDIT before you ask people to judge your work! Would you ever send out a first draft of a novel to an agent to read? They%26#039;d reject you at the first sentence!
  • Some good sites for making a quilt for a baby
  • dog
  •