Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ok this is my personality how would i want change? please help?

i have mad depression an stress an anxiety

how would i want to change an move on i dont wanna feel this way anymore

an i love this girl an i dont want this to ruin us...

an i dont want this to be my death or lead to drinking or drugs

this is my personalty



personality quiz My Existing Situation: Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense.Feels that things stand in his way, that circumstances are forcing him to compromise and forgo some pleasures for the time being. My Stress Sources: Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads him to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises. My Desired Objective:Strives for a life rich in activity and experience, and for a close bond offering sexual and emotional fulfillment. my Actual Problem: Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to stress and anxiety. He wants congenial contact with others and scope for development, but feels that his relationships are empty and his progress impeded. He reacts with an intense and zealous activity designed to achieve his aims at all costs.
Ok this is my personality how would i want change? please help?
OK I skimmed this to tell true, and here's why: My graduate personality class taught me that the people who are happiest in life do have flaws, don't change personality much (none of us ever really do if you look at the studies),

and find ways around their existing personalities.

And another thing- Many people, self included, have mental problems that come from hormonal issues, etc. Mine was not caught, we think from 13 to 27. Definitely 17- 27, because I dropped 35 lbs, the month after v=giving birth to my son.

Yeah, so no therapist ever sent me for a simple stupid blood test. Still angry. Also, many alcoholics are actually diabetics who try to escape their physiological anxiety feelings because they don't know they're sick. Anyway, get a good doctor, who will give you a solid run-down for your stress and anxiety.

As to the egocentric business: so am I, I was left alone a lot as a kid, I was raised to be paranoid of everyone, so how would I have been good socially, etc.?

Wonder where yours might come from, because it is not your fault, it just is.

The good news is that if you can have a clam mind, lol a calm mind, you can begin to meditate. And meditating the Buddhist way is about thinking compassionately towards others.

It is not about just saying %26quot;Oooooooooommmmmmmmm%26quot; and doing nothing.

It is about starting with easy things like,

%26quot;I hope my neighbor whom I like, Mrs. Dudley is feeling better today.%26quot; ( You might even begin to imagine bringing her flowrs or something practical, like orange juice in a pretty new container. The final result might be that one day you start to actually carry through.)

%26quot;It would be great to see the building that caught fire be put up quickly and sturdily, soon.%26quot; (You might begin to volunteer, or come up with an idea for a side business to help the people out who are making $0.00)

For depression, many people say, and I can attest to this,

Doing for others is the greatest goal.

Ultimately, it is the only goal.

The happiest person in the world at one time, seemed to me to have been Mother Teresa.

It is now probably the Dalai Lama.

Look them up.

See what peace is all about- for the world, and for the self.

It is about everyone else.

Now, as a side note, though I was raised all wrong, I have always loved helping people.

Working with special children is my heart's salvation.

Also have enjoyed waitressing and leading a team of caterers for events each week.

Have enjoyed Dunkin' Donuts at 6 am Sat and Sun when I was 16 yrs old.

The best things in life are not only free, they are the things we give away.

And life has a way of giving back to you.

Be well, by making others well.

Ah, yes, the part about taking everything personally. I hear you there. Eventually, I got out of my isolation, fixed my whacky hyperthyroid disorder, and started to sit back, shhh up, and watch people.

Watch how some people at the restaurant were never satisfied, so when they gave me a problem as their waitress, it wasn't me.

Watched how some people behaved when they had a tooth pulled, when their dog just died, when they were so happy they got accepted to Harvard that they got ready for that and totally forgot to call me for my birthday. You'll want to learn to see where they were coming from, maybe make a joke to show that you respect yourself enough to want to not be hurt again, want an apology, a light-hearted one. Because if you get defensive and feel that you are the center of their worlds, esp. when they just got into Harvard, hey, you're not really caring about anybody but yourself.

You don't want to be a doormet either, so you just joke easy like.

A real friend would say, %26quot;geez, I'm really sorry about that, man, I'll take you out for a beer /ice cream if you're way young.%26quot;

OK?

By the way, you notice how all of these examples are about me? LOL, I'm still egocentric, but the point is, hopefully these stories make the point to help you out. That might be called %26quot;having a flaw but working with it.%26quot;

Another thing from my BA Psych- It's very often not about you at all.

Sad, sometimes, lonely, but hey,

it's a great way to not take things persoanlly to start with!



Good luck!
Ok this is my personality how would i want change? please help?
Be yourself. Don't worry about anything else.
1. How old are you?

2. How long have your symptoms existed?

3. Have you talked to your doctor?



I really wouldn't base the results of an online personality quiz, on your entire personality. I've taken a bunch of those and guess what, at 19 I'm not any different and I'm not any worse. I'm just me and I love it. If you really really believe it's something to be concerned about, talk to your doctor instead of consulting a non-certified internet website.