Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How do I handle this situation to make us both satisfied?

Its more a q of how I co-exist with others. I%26#039;m down and out. I need mass amounts of greiving time. I%26#039;ll get over this, I know it. But others around me are watching me and feeling sad n mad at the same time for me. They lash out at me. Ok, yeah, it%26#039;s partially their fault I%26#039;m in this mess, but I wish they%26#039;d just let me be. They don%26#039;t understand what I%26#039;m going through. It%26#039;s not easy being disabled and divorced. I%26#039;ve got physical and mental problems, and I guess even if he knew about them, he didn%26#039;t KNOW about them, so we just had to live with each other to find out the other%26#039;s true colors. Yeah, he acted like he%26#039;d understand my disabilities, both physical and mental, and help me through; but when push can to shove, in his eyes, I wasn%26#039;t good enough ot be his wife. And well, he had a taemper, and if I knew this beforehand, I%26#039;d%26#039;ve let him go w/o even marrying him. But I fell for him really hard, and he and his family used my disabilities against me, and also the advice my folks gave them to work with me, so it hurt. I%26#039;m not saying I was totally innocent, but I was just really ignorant, and by the time I realized all my wrongs, the union was dead, and he%26#039;d had enough. But it%26#039;s NOT easy to get over, even though in hindsight, we had nothing ever, to build from. IT was just a love/lust relationship, that couldl%26#039;ve turned into something, but didn%26#039;t. But since I was the one hurt more in this, and do to my emotional nature, it%26#039;s taking a while to get over, and that%26#039;s taking a toll on my mom, so she%26#039;s lashing out. I can%26#039;t just snap my fingers n be ok, but that%26#039;s what she wants...due to the nature of my marriage. She doesn%26#039;t get that, even though he didn%26#039;t want to handle me 4ever, I wanted to work stuff out and try to improve, so it hurts that he just let me go on the basis that I%26#039;d never improve. So when she lashes out, I think it%26#039;s %26#039;cause she wanted me to change, %26amp; thought if I loved the guy, I could....but didn%26#039;t out of stubburnness. Neither of us understand the other. I feel I get her more than she gets me, but I%26#039;m just not good enough for her either. I just want to mope or whatever, until I%26#039;m free, emotionally. Why can%26#039;t she give me that? Honest answers please, thanks.|||Are you living at home with your mom? That could be the problem. Get out and live on your own. After being married or independent it is always hard to move back home.





No one like to see a person depressed. They try to get a person out of a depression. When a depression is from some that that has happened to you - what you need is time. Several months to a year is reasonable to get over a divorce. But that is an awful long time to sit by and watch a person be depressed.





If you aren%26#039;t living at home - just don%26#039;t spend time with your family until you are ready. Be in control of your life to the bestyou can be.|||~ Please tell us,,,your age group...are you employed? and what is your disability.......?? Also,,,how long were you in this relationship.?


It is hard to just forget and go on.....all you can do is take each day,,,day by day,,,,,,make it about you...not him,,,unfortunately it didn%26#039;t progress like you had wanted,,,,but your mom should let you have time to get threw this,,,,,only you can change your outlook. Make each day count for you,,,and continue to go on with your life,,,,,,,but only time can heal......Moms just want their children to be happy, no matter what the child%26#039;s age,,,,,,young or adult we want our children to be happy....so mabey this is her way of telling you she want happiness for you,,,let her know,,,,you will be ok,,,,,,,,,day ,,,by,,,,,day





|||You need to have a conversation with your mother and tell her how you feel. If you need and want personal space in order to get over the ending of the relationship, then tell you mother and tell your mother to honor your wishes. |||This is what happen with many that are disabled..they get involved with someone that is no good...you said your marriage


was based on lust..will after the sex and lust are done..then you got nothing and then its all over..





Its not just the disabled but able body also...





As far as your mom..set down with her and have a good talk with her and give her your true feeling...|||first of all its not cause she wants u to change if anything its cause she feels sorry for u just remember our parents just want to look out for our best intreists thats all it should all turn out for the better dont worry