Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Got dumped..My emotions say to die....My praticality says to live life?

Hello everyone ... I am tired of breaking and making relations since my schooling due to many common incompatability reasons..At last I found my best half when I am 23 doing my masters in U.S. She is from same university doing masters. We were so understanding and we passed all the tough times in life...like financial crysis to do masters, initial relationship problems, legal problems, break up with friends. What ever bullshit came in life we were together supporting each other morally. After 3 years i successfully finished my masters and after a tough hunt in this economy i got into a reputed company. I shared the sucess with her..There was a pre existing problem in our relation. Her family was completely opposite as they were from some ***ng superior community. But she is fighting with her parents saying to them that she can%26#039;t accept any guy in her life. This was a constant problem we had since 3 years and we are trying to figure out what to do.(but not to break).In this course of time i got a secure feeling over our relation and started concentrating on my career rather than relation growth. At last I am successful as i told above ...All i did this was for our better future..During this course of time she felt tht im not caring her.And also she dislikes my short tempered nature. But ever time we had minor quarrels i used to plead her and pamper her like a kid for hurting her leaving my ego..All of a sudden one morning she says her parents won%26#039;t agree for this marraige and she will marry someone else if her parents are suffering. 3 years she said what ever may be the situation i will not leave u. Also she points our relation got some problems...But when i try to explain her tht these are common in any relation she jumps to her parents topic. when i say i will convince her parents she jumps to relation probs...She is not letting me explain and clear things..I went to her place like a mad one, bought all things she like from west coast to east coast. God gave hurdles all through this journey..flight miss,rental car sold out etc..after tough jrny i went to her place in night but broken out in tears tht she was nt there. Felt like ripping this earth into two halfs..I called her and she says her parents are looking for matches fr her and to forget her even if it is hard..Its unbelievable fr me tht she could make such a decision after all this time. She says philosophy %26quot;Life should be lived not only for us but also fr our parents%26quot;..We dreamt a lot abt our future and kids..How can she jst frget me..I cnt imagine her getting married to someone next year..I felt her as my wife..I wish i could die if iam an orphan..But i want to live fr my parents who were always supporting me how ever im frm childhood. i cnt give the grief im facing now to my parents..Every second is like crushing in a machine fr me. I joined in many groups, organizations, im dining , drinking wine playing tennis what not...but cnt frget my most loved one. I cnt control my feelings ..Im scared to wake up in morning. I dnt knw why i cry in middle of work, in car, eating .. Im taking anti depressants, sleeping pills to concentarte on my tough job. She broke the contact with all of our common master friends and families..She changed her number..Situations made my life miserable. Y girls r so weak and crazy. All the break up happened in phone. We used to do many case studies with our friends love stories and used to analyse things fr their break up like matured couple. Bt y she took the same foolish step when it come to her..Im helpless, lonely, Pain, All my friends try to bring me out..But my emotional person says me to die rather than torturing myself like this..Everytime i slap on my face so hard and says to myself dnt cry...I hate myself..I know everything..Why some small mistakes give so much unbearable pain..Why memories haunt me like devils..What ever i see i relate to her like %26quot;Number 21%26quot; movie by jim carrey..Im like physcho internally..but behaving calm, nice, and happy with frens.. But i knw hw much i am crushing myself..Am i defeated..Once she is married doors are shut..im reading all forums from 1 month...I love her soo soo sooo soo so so soo soo mch bt she is giving me pain...All the songs we heard all the cofee shops we went, movies we saw, tough times we passed r killing me...Now i have evrythng in life , money career..bt all seems to be worthless. Im physically alive but mentally expired 2 motnhs ago..pls suggest me if it will be like this forever..i feel jealous fr who died..No probs happy in heaven..Its hard to live..every step is like on thorns
Got dumped..My emotions say to die....My praticality says to live life?
Write her parents a letter and tell them that they have won their daughter back. Tell them most of what you said here.

Write her and tell her all of what you said here.



Then ask her to call or meet with you and tell you to your face goodbye.



Then turn to God in prayer everyday until your prayers are answered.

God is still testing you and wants you to rely on Him

for all of your needs.
Got dumped..My emotions say to die....My praticality says to live life?
ME BORED BORED

NEXT TIME YOU NO WRITE WRITE SO MUCH MUCH