Thursday, September 15, 2011

Why has the text size on my Yahoo homepage changed from medium to the smallest and why can't I change it back?

I have Yahoo as my homepage when I open IE and for some reason, the text size has changed from medium to the smallest. I used to be able to change it back to medium by using the %26quot;View%26quot; and then %26quot;Text Size%26quot;, but recently, it will not change. What is going on and how do I get the text size back to medium? Also, the scroll wheel on my mouse does not function properly to scroll up and down in Yahoo. I have scanned for viruses and adware, but these situations continue to exist.
Why has the text size on my Yahoo homepage changed from medium to the smallest and why can't I change it back?
it should work just fine...restart your computer and open IE once...and re-do it
Why has the text size on my Yahoo homepage changed from medium to the smallest and why can't I change it back?
there are a lot of pages on the internet where the text size cannot be changed.
Hold ctrl while hitting the '+' key on your keyboard. This should increase the text size. Otherwise, reboot your machine.
I think Yahoo is messing with their site. Last week my toolbar vanished. I clicked veiw and it said it was still there but I couldn''t get it back on the screen. All the checks were gone. I finally got it back and had to check the lock toolbar feature all over again. No one was on this computer but me and I didn't touch anything so it had to be something from Yahoos end. My mouse will not work right on the Q %26amp; A site. I works fine everywhere else. Complain to them. I didn't have any virus either.
Hold down control and turn the dial or wheel on your mouse.It will enlarge the text on any page you are on.