Friday, September 23, 2011

I get help loving him; but unfortunately he doesn't feel the same way? What should I do? Move on? Or pursue it?

Love is such a funny thing, but when it happens it nags at you until you don%26#039;t know what else to do. I%26#039;m in one of those %26quot; I love him but he doesn%26#039;t really know I exist%26quot; situation, although he does know I exist because I%26#039;m his best friend of 7 years.





We recently actually dated for about a month and one week, and he actually ended it last month on the 14th. Yeah I know, great timing, right? The ironic part of the whole situation was that I initially was opposed to us dating for the longest time but I my feelings for him changed. He was the one who %26quot;loved me%26quot; and courted me all the time. And to my surprise, the day after we had our %26quot;valentines day%26quot; on the 13th, the following day he said he awoke with different feelings. Like as he sleep he had an epiphany of some sort, or maybe he just woke up with different feelings. I%26#039;m not sure what happened, but every day I wish I could reverse time and change whatever I did wrong, or just do everything a different way. We do have chemistry, I know we do but maybe he didn%26#039;t feel it. :(





So here%26#039;s what my problem is; I%26#039;m going to see him next weekend, were going to a hockey game together, and I don%26#039;t know how to act? I mean should I act like nothing ever happened, and just go with the flow? OR act the way I feel...?|||Just go with the flow, you can%26#039;t force things on a person. If you try and pursue things further, it could possibly end up alienating you from him. Good luck.|||It%26#039;s hard to not show emotion but just go with the flow of things. It will hurt but you dont need this in your life. I would say move on if it%26#039;s meant to be he will come back if not then I hope you meet some one better.|||act the way u feel bysides if u like him then he might come back|||well girl move on ..........thats what i think. C%26#039;mon gal if he doesnot even respect what u feel for him what the hell???


i mean its not like end of the world beside there are other fishes in the pond..he is jus kindda taking u for granted well he is just not man enuff to tell and show what he really feels for you.. hey gal bet there are other guy maybe u wannna make ur move on.so try ur best