Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Upgraded to mail plus a week ago. mail plus order never confirmed. Who shud i contact?

Upgraded to yahoo mail plus 30 day trial offer. I never received confirmation and my standard email is unchanged. No indication of mail plus active. I have searched high and low for how/who to contact at yahoo to discuss/resolve the situation. Who do you call or contact?? This is my second attempt to try mail plus with the same result - they accepted my information but no confirmation and no change to existing service. Is mail plus operational or a bad joke being played on the unsuspecting. Your assistance most appreciated.
Upgraded to mail plus a week ago. mail plus order never confirmed. Who shud i contact?
The email address for Yahoo! Customer Care is:

cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com



Yahoo! US contact information is:

Customer Support:

(408) 349-3300

(866) 562-7219

(408)-349-1572





send email to customer care

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or鈥?/a>