Friday, September 23, 2011

She says she is burned out. Need some serious insight, plz!?

which is fine. I know she is. But after a couple of months of a dynamite relationship, she just holed up. Now she says she %26quot;loves me but she just can%26#039;t do it%26quot; (stick w/ the relationship). I would be ok with that, too, but she told me she is afraid she will only hurt me eventually. I think that is ridiculous. I have read accounts on Answers alluding to similar circumstances, so I know the situation really exists where people bow out of a great relationship b/c they are scared it is going too well. That is what I believe is happening here. So please answer accordingly. My question is, what do I do? I can%26#039;t let her go only to assume the guilt of letting the relationship crumble but I can%26#039;t stay with her unless her approach to me changes. I love her too much and am POSITIVE she loves me as much. Time is of the essence, but I am getting burned out, too.|||she knows you%26#039;re a sucker by the way you keep saying that%26#039;s ok


she%26#039;s srewing around behind all that talk-you%26#039;ll see