Friday, September 23, 2011

I've changed my Flickr screen name yesterday, now it says 'create new' or 'merge' account. Pics are gone!!

I changed my Flickr screen name 1 day ago. No problem, i could still log on after the change. But now, AFTER entering name %26amp; password, i MUST choose one of these options: %26quot;Make a new Flickr account%26quot; or %26quot;Merge with an existing Flickr account%26quot;.



NO information or help whatsoever on the page why these options now pop up, and i got NO %26#039;why%26#039; mail from Flickr - i think Flickr does an appalling job here. Browsing same issue on the net gives no useful answers.



My pictures are currently GONE. Not one pops up when i search them on flickr. I don%26#039;t believe it%26#039;s about violating terms - i have no nudity, violence, political stuff, etc. content.



I%26#039;ve send an email to Flickr (no response yet), but it can take weeks before the situation is handled (if i may believe people with same issue).



WHY do i get these two options (before i can enter my account) after ONLY changing the screen name?



The options make no sense and i%26#039;ve read users lost their pics choosing either.|||if it is crap why use it, You could go to Pbase.

As far as I know you should be able to log in under your old name.



I have now had a pro account for four years with out any trouble and yes I have change my screen name and also set up a new account
  • is there a lestateboomover
  • primer for combination skin
  •