Thursday, September 15, 2011

Im just tripping out on life, this will defanitly take time to read,imlooking for people to philosophise with?

everybody is living their life one day at a time. We鈥檙e all here making it paycheck to paycheck. Trying to get by %26amp; trying to figure out why we鈥檙e here, I look at it as, how do we even know IF we鈥檙e here? What is the point of our existence? Are we even existing? Nobody has ever had it perfect nor will anybody ever have it percect. People are the way they are for a reason. She wasn鈥檛 born a ***** %26amp; he wasn鈥檛 born a slut. It鈥檚 the situations that have been thrown at us %26amp;how we鈥檝e chosen to handle them is what makes us how we are this minute, %26amp; the next situation will change how we are the next minute. Who am I to say how you are living is wrong? Who are you to say the decisions ive made aren鈥檛 right? To me there is no right or wrong, just two different sides fighting over the same thing trying to prove different points. Who are you to say a boy cant like pink and a girl cant like blue? How would you feel if you couldnt be with the one you love because the rest of the world doesnt find it okay? same sex? what does it matter? love is whats in the hearts, not whats in the pants. What is the law to say marijuana is bad? It was just passed by a group of opinionated people trying to change your opinion on the matter. Everything existing is just an opinion. People have different opinions because they were born from different mothers, raised in different houses, by different people, with different beliefs. You are who you are because your parents %26amp; teachers %26amp; media %26amp; churches made you that way. Look at our world, being wasted away by powerhungry people, trying to convince us they care about us just to get more votes. You know if it came down to it they鈥檙e only looking after their own asses, but again, that鈥檚 just my OPINION. Imagine peace was within reach %26amp; love was within sight? I wish I knew the answer to getting that but honestly I don鈥檛, if someone does, could you please let me know? In the end how you look at the world is up to you, glass half empty, glass half full? To some this sounds like a bunch of gibberish %26amp; bullshit, but if you %26amp; I are on the same level, you know exactly what im talking about.







talktome

about your opinions

please. :)
Im just tripping out on life, this will defanitly take time to read,imlooking for people to philosophise with?
I look at life the same way. And I know exactly what you are talking about. I'm only 22 but I have been wrapping my head around this thing we call life. I bet it takes alot of people a long time to really realize what life is all about. And even then they still dont know. Your right about the environment shaping us. It seems like everything is illegal that the government cant get a piece of the pie of. But you can walk into any corner store and get the most death causing substance out there alcohol. To me its like everyone is evolving to become a slave to the almighty dollar. I think thats what it all boils down to in some way. I think it gets cloudy and nobody realizes it. I think only people with free minds and determination to stay true to themselves are the only ones that live a peaceful life. There is so much bad parenting being passed on from generation to generation that I dont think anybody is paying attention anymore. Its spreading like a disease. I think that it is human nature to not do anything to hurt someone else. But so many people are doing so much wrong and no one really can point the finger of blame cause its really not there fault. Then again who is to say what human nature is really like? We are all animals and animals kill to live right. We just evolved to do it a different way. Thats our up bring and down fall. Its not like most people just wake up and say Im going to be crazy and go on a killing spree. Or Im going to verbally abuse and lie to people for sex just so I can get off and not care about the welfare and feelings of the other person. Alot of people are becoming more and more for themselves that they dont even realize that while most people are evolving and adapting to the there environment. Its hard to determine if the environment is even good from the start. To me it seems like everyone is learning to contradict themselves even down to the smallest thing. Like cigarettes for example. You can go on and on how about how you can die of long cancer. But when it comes down to it there still in every movie being smoked. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. Personally I think that eventually we will either destroy ourselves or the next generation will be wiser about all the mistakes that we and the last few generations have been making. But this is 2008. It would take a lifetime to find out how life should really be. And if you found out I dont think you would be to happy with the results cause it would take another life time just to show someone else. Until then just do you. Cause Im going to just do what makes me happy. I love marijuana so I will smoke it. I like to have money so I will make it. I love women so I will cherish and adore them until I cant anymore. Thats just what seems right. Then when I have kids I will do my best to teach them about all the %26quot;mistakes%26quot; I made. Or in this case everything that was not beneficial to me in the long run. But who am I to tell anyone different you only live once. Well Ive heard we only only live once(riddle). But thats it and if you ever catch me while Im high I can get on some stuff. Stay up.



Like I said if I was high I could of got deep into but Im not.
Im just tripping out on life, this will defanitly take time to read,imlooking for people to philosophise with?
You summed it up perfectly... If you ever figure it out let us know.. I am reading off the same page as you.

Take Care of You
You sound like you've done a ton of psychedelic drugs. You are correct in all of your assertions.



If you haven't already, I recommend you purchasing the following books:

The Psychedelic Experience by Timothy Leary

The Teachings of Don Juan by Carlos Casteneda

Food of the Gods by Terrence McKenna

The Doors of Perception by Aldous Huxley



I too, am on the same plane of existence, friend.
Yep you got it perfect. Couldnt explain it better if I tried.
Yes i agree with Tomoldino, You should read those books he mentioned, I agree with all of your statements. You are a very bright girl.
Your statements are very accurate. Most people will not realize this their entire life. You should be thankful that you came to this realization.