Friday, September 23, 2011

What should i expect if i'm having this situation?

I had sex with my husband first time on 11 April.In beginning, i felt weakness specially in my legs. After few days, i felt too much hunger and a little pain on the left side, in the bottom of my belly.Then i felt so much pain in my breast, my breast was heavy and large in size more than before. My periods were late 2 weeks.Before getting my periods,when i did sex for 2 days i saw a light red colored water after sex when i discharged.On the 3rd day, i felt wet myself when i awoke up early in the morning.I used a pad in case because i thought those are my periods because i had bleeding too much.The bleeding was for 4 days too much, on 5th day it was about to dry and on 6th day, i saw a brown colored blood on my pad but i was almost dried that%26#039;s what i took a shower. I felt some white colored water/spots on my underwear when i was changing my cloths.It was not too much. Now i don%26#039;t have pain in my breast but they are still large and heavy like before and the circles on my breast are little dark than before. Since 2 days, i%26#039;m feeling weakness to much and very light headaches too. I don%26#039;t know i%26#039;m pregnant or not because i can be pregnant may be because Since 11 April i have unprotected sex with my husband daily.I want to know that what happened to me if i%26#039;m pregnant because i got bleeding like periods.Is that a miscarriage or what? Is there anyone who can help me out and if i%26#039;m not pregnant or having miscarriage then why the pregnancy symptoms are existing in myself?because i got my periods 2 weeks late on 15 May and it was ended on 20 May.If it was a miscarriage then why i%26#039;m still having pregnancy symptoms in myself like weakness too much and light headaches?First time i got weakness and headache in the night of 27 May and i feel weakness and headaches in the night more than in the day.Is there anyone who can help me out in this toff situation?Please i need a possible and correct answer.I%26#039;m 20 years old.|||I would expect someone in your situation to pay a visit to a physician...