Thursday, September 15, 2011

If you owned the local arena, what would you do during these budget cuts situations???!!!?

Oh no! There are budget cuts at your local arena, %26amp; you are the owner! You decide to downsize some things in the arena itself. Please pick ONE of the options!



1. You have to decide between having Shasta soda pop OR Faygo soda pop products at the concession stands (you simply can’t afford Coke or Pepsi)?



2. Tile is too expensive, everybody is out of vinyl, and the only color of floor epoxy (in enough quality) is hot pink. So, you have to choose to epoxy the existing floors in the corridors with hot pink OR carpet the floors in the corridors around the arena including the restrooms?



3. Stop letting a local pee-wee league play for free OR stop letting Girl Scouts sell cookies outside before the game?



4. You have to decide to close down a bathroom OR close down an extra entrance to the arena (it would not be a fire hazard)?



5. You have to decide to drop an item from you concession menu. Do you drop pizza, cheese steaks, or buffalo wings?



6. Turn the Janitorial Workers into the New Ice Girl Cheerleaders OR just simply get rid of them?



7. Magnum condoms (not the nasty Malt liquor) is willing to sponsor your arena, for big bucks, if you remove the teams logo from the center of the ice, and replace it with the Magnum condoms brand logo. Do you do it?



Yes, I have asked questions similar to this, but I changed them a bit….boring day.
If you owned the local arena, what would you do during these budget cuts situations???!!!?
1 once you add whiskey rum or vodka who cares!

2 If its good enough for brett hearts calgary hit men it is good enough for my team (hitmens colors are pink and black)

3 not only would i not let the pee wees play for free BUT i would start an underground betting pool on what of the two teams of 5 year olds will in... (gambling is an addiction dont tell me i couldnt find a mark or two to cough up some cash)

4 enterance... i dont want anything stopping me from makin more cash on my pay stalls and 25 cent squars of tp

5.. god this question isnt fare but i guess pizza as it is not a good as it used to be... and WE DONT EVEN HAVE CHEESE STEAKS :(

6. turn the ice girls into janitors....

7 in a heart beat! may even change the name to the dallas magnums if i never have to pay fot them again
If you owned the local arena, what would you do during these budget cuts situations???!!!?
1.Faygo?I never heard of that one...I thought maybe it was made in San Francisco?Shasta please.



2.You lost me at epoxy.



3.Girl scouts?Beat it!Damn overpriced cookies..LOL



4.Close down a bathroom..I lucked out because I have the bladder of a camel..Fun fact of the day for you there H..



5.Drop pizza..Nothing like sitting next to a guy who has a medium pizza in his lap..



6.Get rid of em..If you turn them into the Ice Girls they won't have enough sawdust and mops to clean the arena..



7.Sure but do you realize how many corny jokes will be made by guys bringing their brand new GF to the game aboot the size of %26quot;Their fella%26quot; and the Magnum condom on the ice?They have to make up for buying them Faygo soda earlier in the day.



Not boring anymore..Thanks H :)
1) I'll take Faygo anyday of the week over Coke and Pepsi.



2) oh well that depends who my team is. If I'm the owner of the Wings I'll just hire someone to paint it red. lol.



3) Oh that's just mean either one. Sorry girl scouts but you gots to go.



4) bye bye bathroom



5) Those are my only options? What about those roasted almonds... cant i drop those? LEAVE THE GREASY STUFF.



6) I'd rather not go blind so get rid of them.



7) Nope. The Winged Wheel is worth more than that.



ADD: No no no Joe, Faygo is made in Detroit, finally, something good besides the Wings to come out of Detroit!
1. Shasta. It's been a long time but if I remember correctly, they have a half-decent cream soda

2. I'll go for the hot pink epoxy. Carpet in the restrooms is just asking for trouble

3. The Girl Scouts are going to have to do double-time at the mall. Pee-wee hockey rules!

4. I'd close down an entrance. Once we've switched to Shasta, we're going to have to keep those potty lines down to a minimum

5. Pizza's cool but cheesesteaks are holy. The wings are gonna go. They're so messy and once I've turned the cleaning staff into Ice Girls, I'm going to want to keep the mess down

6. ^^^ see answer 5

7. The Magnum logo looks amazing similar to the Senators logo. If they can deal with that in Ottawa, so can I.
1. I would choose Shasta - to avoid any confrontation with the GLBT community.

2. I would go with the carpet and not the hot pink, to avoid any confrontation with the non-GLBT community.

3. Dump the Girl Scouts - I'm not into little girl's cookies.

4. Close the extra entrance - closing the bathroom might discourage beer sales.

5. Drop the cheesesteak, do they sell well anywhere but Philly?

6. Turn them into cheerleaders and replace the pompoms with dust rags.

7. I'd put the condom logo on the Leaf logo, maybe it would arouse the team.
1. No idea what either is.



2. Hot pink rink dink



3. I got kicked out of brownies for eating beavers.....or was it the other way around? No more cookies!



4. Every arena where I grew up had one entrance anyways.



5. Pizza....cheesesteaks STAY....buffalo wings can stay too. Hell, add an entrance with girl guides and serve hot dogs! (my budget savvy at work)



6. Turn the Ice Girl Cheerleaders into Janitors........again being innovative, no?



7. Sure....of course....why not? Home of the Trojans.



Good questions pumpkin titz.
I dont know
1) Are you sure RC Cola's not available? That stuff is REAL cheap and routinely beats out both Coke and Pepsi in taste challenges (Ellen did this, and it won in a landslide on an old 80s show called Fight Back with David Horowitz). So, I want RC.



2) Hot pink it is....cheaper to clean than carpet



3) Neither oine affects the bottom line so both get to stay



4) Close down the extra entrance AND turn off the plumbing to the extra bathroom, but leave it open as a pee station only. When you gotta go, you gotta go...but if it's yello let it mellow!



5) How much money do I save if I drop the cook altogether and buy everything frozen and microwave it myself?



6) Neither



7) Damn straight I do.





Note; I thought I remembered these types of questions.
1. What no Mr. Pibb?

2. Bare concrete.....easy to clean....plus the pink would just be a Puck Bunny beacon

3. Tough one....Guess ill have to give up the thin mints

4. if i can get back in ill go pee outside

5. loose the pizza

6. No Comment

7. Yes but it has to be a cartoon character like Trojan Mannnnn!
From the big smoke...hangover wearing off:



1) Gimme a Shasta! I don't even know what Faygo is, and frankly, it scares me. Can I use it to make verboten Crown Royal %26amp; colas while I'm there?

2) Hot pink is slimming. And flattering. The kids will like it. And let's be honest...carpet is just a disaster waiting to happen.

3) The Girl Scouts don't hurt my bottom line (right now, some bastion of evil from Niagara has left two boxes of thin mints in the break room; this is right up there with the people that bring the gi-normous box of Timbits into the office on Friday, and leave them out; that smell of sugar, grease, and sweet making people turn into drooling addicts). The Peewee kids will have to pony up.

4) Close down an entrance. I don't need some moron teenage boy dropping trou and whizzing all over the place and giving the sport a bad name.

5) Wings. It also means I don't have to fill up the fry-o-lator with oil, or risk Slappy McMoron from getting hot oil all over his face (that already looks like a pepperoni pizza) and then trying to file a suit against me.

6) Pom-poms and Mops...hit it! Shake what your momma gave ya! Sounds like a musical ensemble.

7) In this day and age...Magnum gets their logo at centre ice. Sorry travel team. Unless you can match their deal...you're skating on the Magnum Ice-o-plex, where protection and comfort are always the first star of the night! Save...from STD's and unwanted pregnancy; protect your five hole the right way...Magnum! Don't pull the goalie!



Sorry about your Lightning last night...they looked pretty good over the first 38 minutes; Stamkos definitely looks the goods. Hopefully the contingent of the delusional were just cheering and weren't trying to somehow turn being 11th in the East into something else.
1. You have to decide between having Shasta soda pop OR Faygo soda pop products at the concession stands (you simply can’t afford Coke or Pepsi)?



A) Shasta of course. Anything that sounds like %26quot;*****%26quot; belongs on the west coast.



2. Tile is too expensive, everybody is out of vinyl, and the only color of floor epoxy (in enough quality) is hot pink. So, you have to choose to epoxy the existing floors in the corridors with hot pink OR carpet the floors in the corridors around the arena including the restrooms?



A) I'd reluctantly have to go with the pink. I'd find a way to have direct sunlight shine upon the floor as long as possible so as to bleach all the color out of it.



3. Stop letting a local pee-wee league play for free OR stop letting Girl Scouts sell cookies outside before the game?



A) Stop the pee-wee games. How do you think I got this paunchy physique?



4. You have to decide to close down a bathroom OR close down an extra entrance to the arena (it would not be a fire hazard)?



A) Close down the bathroom and sell girl scout cookies in all the other lines.



5. You have to decide to drop an item from you concession menu. Do you drop pizza, cheese steaks, or buffalo wings?



A) Drop the wings.....so I can have them all to myself.



6. Turn the Janitorial Workers into the New Ice Girl Cheerleaders OR just simply get rid of them?



A) Get rid of the cheerleaders because they aren't as hardy as their football counterparts. I see more skin during breaks in the NFL than on the ice.



7. Magnum condoms (not the nasty Malt liquor) is willing to sponsor your arena, for big bucks, if you remove the teams logo from the center of the ice, and replace it with the Magnum condoms brand logo. Do you do it?



A) Hell no. Well, unless I own the arena the Canadiens play in.....
1. Okay, I’m in Texas and have never heard of Faygo so I’m going with Shasta

2. Neither. You can always strip everything off of the floors and just go with bare concrete.

3. Stop the pee-wee league. It doesn’t cost ANYTHING to let the Girl Scouts sell their cookies outside your barn before games.

4. It would have to be the bathroom. The local fire codes would prohibit you from closing down an exit from your building.

5. Cheese Steaks. Kids would not want to come to your building if you did not sell pizza and buffalo wings are something most people eat as well.

6. The Stars have ice girls and cheerleaders. They are not the same group. Not sure about this question. Maybe just get rid of the janitorial workers, ice girls and cheerleaders I suppose. Cut costs as much as possible.

7. No. You want to create/maintain a family atmosphere and as everyone knows, kids ask questions!!!
1.Faygo sounds too much like Goya. Plus, you can get a 3-liter bottle of Shasta at the 99 Cent store. LOL @Joe



2. Gotta go with the pink. Carpet would smell more than Avery's sloppy seconds after a few games. Never get the drunken vomit out either.



3. The Girl Scouts are the biggest terrorist organization in the U.S. Can't get into any store when they are around. They are gone.



4. Closing an entrance would be the thing to do, but closing down a ladies room would be funnier.



5. Cheese steak, just because you can still hold your beer in one hand while eating pizza or wings with the other. You need two hands to eat a good cheese steak.



6. I can't even comprehend the janitors becoming the new Ice Girls. That would be like Janet Reno being on the cover of Playboy. AHHHH, my eyes!!!!



7. Yeha, and you can hang an inflatible ***** from the rafters and every time the home team scores, it grows a little. It would also give a new meaning to a %26quot;hat trick%26quot;
1. Faygo, just to annoy Joe with the name ;)

2. Hot pink, can you imagine how gross all that carpet would smell midwinter with that many people dragging slush onto it? Bllllleeeech.

3. Screw the girl scouts...no Heavy, I was not telling uou to physically screw the girlcouts.

4. They only use one entrance at HSBC so the pottys gotta go.

5. Buffalo wings, I dont care where I live, theyre so gross.

6. No need for them

7. And have it look like a Sens logo? Eff that noise.
1. Never heard of either...I'll go with...Shasta?



2. Carpet, for sure. I don't want a hot-pink arena!



3. Stop letting those girl scouts sell cookies! If people buy their cookies, they won't buy the arena's obnoxiously overpriced food!



4. I would close the extra entrance. Waiting on line for the restroom is terrible, especially for women's bathrooms because for some reason women go together in packs!



5. I'll drop buffalo wings, because those are the messiest and I don't see people eating them as much as the other foods.



6. Get rid of the Ice Girls. I've never liked them, and trust me, I don't think anyone wants to see janitors dancing around in skimpy clothing.



7. Well, at least it promotes safe sex...