Friday, September 23, 2011

Protection of a Business Idea in India?

I have a Business Idea which I want to propose to some companies doing similar business. As I want this to be an extension of the existing business, it is imperative that I need a partnership instead of starting the whole thing from scratch.





The problem as is obvious is that, the moment I give a presentation to any of the companies, the companies might not be interested in the person who gives the ideas, as they could implement it on their own with may be a few changes.The case would be pretty much the same if one goes ahead and shows this to a venture capitalist.





I have seen that the Indian Laws do not support patenting of any business idea or model (they say so pretty explicitly).





How is anyone supposed to go ahead and make any proposal in such a situation? Can anyone help me out here?





Thanks in advance|||I think u should go on ur own. Don%26#039;t discuss it with any companies.