Friday, September 23, 2011

Where do Blacks blame racism?

I know racism exists, I know America is dominated by white culture, but is it fair for black people to express anger towards white people who were born into this situation?



I see white people doing a lot to try to change the %26quot;racist%26quot; culture and not getting any appreciation from the black community. I think the remaining anger that exists from whites towards blacks is the suppressed anger created from not recieving an attitude of appreciation for the efforts of improving the situation of blacks.



So why is it that blacks continue to throw a hissy fit?|||because they are taught that all whites want to keep them down

my ancestors weren%26#039;t even here when slavery existed but i still get blamed. also i get accused of being racist for no good reason i mean if you a jerk your race has nothing to do with it.|||some do throw hissy fits, but i think the majority just realize that they don%26#039;t need to thank white people for %26#039;allowing%26#039; them to be treated with the dignity and respect that ALL people deserve.



if someone stole something from you and returned it later, would you feel the need to %26#039;thank%26#039; them for giving you back something that you%26#039;re entitled to?|||Umm...hmmm...I%26#039;m not coming down on you because I think you probably don%26#039;t mean to come off the way that you are. I agree that some people blame racism for all of their problems when the real problem is that they are lazy and refuse to take personal responsibility. I also agree that no one who is alive today is responsible for the circumstances that created the state of race relations today.



That being said, I don%26#039;t owe white people gratitude nor do I owe any white person an attitude of appreciation for treating me like a human being, %26quot;allowing%26quot; me to accomplish what I am capable of accomplishing or accepting me as an equal or showing me the respect that I show them. The belief that I do is what hinders all efforts of improving the situation for the country and everyone living in it whether they are white, black, yellow or red. I don%26#039;t need a white person to save me or improve my situation. I%26#039;m a hell of a lot better off than millions of whites will ever be.|||I guess some people let a small group of racist give everyone a bad image...|||just blame the media





omg pinky LOL!!!
  • handling exceptions
  • increasechances to find a date
  •